Congratulations from Twins Research Australia on your happy news. No doubt you are keen to find out as much as possible about twin pregnancy, birth and the early days of parenting. TRA is delighted to be of help as you begin this wonderful journey.
Our free resources
Developed with health professionals and multiple birth parents, TRA’s dedicated Twin Pregnancy and Parenthood website provides practical and evidence-based guidance to expecting and new parents. Access the free website via the link below.
These free resources include:
- Types of twins
- Various aspects of a twin pregnancy, from checks in pregnancy to how your twins are delivered
- Nutrition, weight gain and foods to avoid
- Twins who deliver early and what you can do to help
- First days with your babies at home including safe sleeping, feeding, handling infant crying
- Baby development and milestones
- Recommended further sources of information and support
Please request access to our Twin Pregnancy and Parenthood website HERE
Stay in touch
You can join TRA as soon as your babies are born. Learn about the benefits of becoming a member. Please also join our Facebook and Instagram communities where parents of multiples share their experiences and tips.
We hope to become a valuable support to you, your twins and family – both in the coming months and the years ahead.