Partnerships underpin all of Twins Research Australia’s work, from our connections with twins, researchers, research and health-care institutes, philanthropic trusts, community, government and business. Meet some of our current partners.
Our success relies heavily on these partnerships to ensure that we have the best people, resources and knowledge available to advance the vital work of twin research to benefit all Australians. Without them, we simply would not have the resources or funds to carry out our work.
Twins Research Australia has a strong track record of establishing and building long-term, meaningful relationships that have delivered significant benefits and desired outcomes for our partners and the community.
TRA’s national reach, global networks, innovative approach, 70,000-strong membership base, and our focus on health make us well placed to help your business. From building staff engagement programs, enhancing your brand profile or engaging stakeholders.
Your business will benefit through an integrated partnership with Twins Research Australia, which will:
• Demonstrate your company's commitment to the local communities in which you operate;
• Provide a point-of-difference from your competitors;
• Improve employee wellbeing and increase job satisfaction;
• Demonstrate good corporate citizenship;
• Support health research that can benefit your employees, their families, and the whole community.
Because every organisation is unique, we will work with you to build a tailored partnership to meet your corporate social responsibility and community investment objectives to deliver tangible benefits.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved:
• Partner with us through the sponsorship of one of our programs or events. We offer unique program sponsorship opportunities that deliver tangible and measurable benefits;
• Make a donation to support our programs;
• Inspire and motivate your staff through workplace giving or;
• Getting staff involved in fun fundraising activities and team building opportunities like fun runs, cycling events;
• Engage your customer base through a cause related partnership and demonstrate your commitment to corporate social responsibility;
• Provide in-kind goods and/or services to support special events and/or the work of TRA.
To discuss opportunities for your business, please contact us.