Twins Research Australia’s leadership team is led by a Director, Deputy Director, and Chief Investigators from institutes around Australia, with the support of a management team and Associate Investigators.
- Professor John Hopper, Director of Twins Research Australia, University of Melbourne
- Associate Professor Jeffrey Craig, Deputy Director of Twins Research Australia, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute
- Professor David Mackey, University of Western Australia
- Professor Stephen Simpson, University of Sydney
- Professor Brian Byrne, The University of New England
- Associate Professor Paulo Ferreira, University of Sydney
- Ms Susan Carrick, Charles Perkins Centre, University of Sydney
The Chief Investigators are supported by Associate Investigators who bring additional skills and expertise, such as being a twin or parent of twins, corporate management, expertise in legal and ethical matters, policy and research translation, molecular epidemiology, obstetrics and perinatal data.